Wizard Uno - All in One Cloth Diapers
The All-in-One cloth diaper that everyone is talking about!
Newborn fits 6-12 lbs | One Size fits 7-35 lbs
- A simple one-step cloth diapering system, just snap and go!
- Super trim-fitting
- Stay Dry or Natural Cotton inner fabric options
- Double elasticized leg openings for perfect leak-free cloth diapering
- Three across rise snaps on the One Size Option
- Newborn size fits 6-12 lbs and One Size fits 7-35 lbs
- Mother-ease's EasyCare™ technology
- Easily add additional absorbent liners between cover and core for naps or overnight if needed
- Daycare friendly
The EasyCare Difference
As you can see the absorbent core is only attached to the diaper at the front and back. This design allowed us to sew elastics around the leg portion of both the liner and absorbent cover for twice the leakage protection.
Parents can easily tuck a booster between the two parts for added absorbency, and those boosters will eject themselves in the wash - no need to unstuff.
The diapers are also more breathable because the cover is cut larger than the insert, which creates a pocket of air (and some much-needed air circulation for that little tush).
Some AIO diapers have a reputation for being hard to wash or dry. The difficulty with one or the other can lead to build-up and very stinky diapers. EasyCare™ material separation allows for enhanced hygienic washability. Wash water flows easily between the cover and core as the two layers separate during the wash. During the spin cycle, the absorbent core will spin out against the drum allowing extra water to be extracted.
In the dryer, the material separation decreases drying time.