Restore your diaper cover performance to new condition with Mother-ease's Cover Revitalizer!
This two-part eco-friendly waterproofing treatment will work on all diaper covers that are completely separate from an absorbent diaper. It will also work on wet bags as well!
When to use it:
If you’ve begun to experience leak issues with your diapers, and you cannot see an obvious issue (fit, damage, etc), then it’s likely that the factory waterproofing treatment has worn off your diaper covers. Mother-ease Cover Revitalizer is an eco-friendly laundry treatment that re-applies the waterproofing to your diaper covers, restoring them to their initial performance at a fraction of the cost of purchasing new covers!
How it works:
Part A - Pre-Treat: This eco-friendly stripper pre-treatment removes dirt and oil with no trace of residue, allowing for optimal revitalizing.
Part B - Revitalize: This eco-friendly treatment revitalizes your diaper covers to make them work like new again.
Wash up to 15 diaper covers first with Part A and then afterward wash that load of covers again with Part B. Afterward, dry your covers in your tumble dryer on HIGH heat.
Q: Is it safe?
A: Yes! It's eco-friendly!
Q: Will this work on any brand of cover?
A: Yes! As long as it's not attached to an absorbent diaper.
Q: Will this work on AIO or Pocket diapers?
A: No. The revitalizer will cause repellency issues on the absorbent fabric of the cloth diaper.
Q: Is it safe to use in HE machines?
Q: Can you line dry the covers after the revitalize wash?
A: No. They will need to be machine dried using high heat for the first initial dry after your revitalize wash.
Q: Will this repair the cracks in the PUL of my cover?
A: This revitalizer will not repair cracks in your PUL. However, It would resolve any leak issues you are experiencing as a result of the crack in the PUL.
Q: How long does the treatment last?
A: This all depends on a few variable usage factors such as the number of covers you are using in rotation, how often you're laundering, how many times you're using the cover between washing, etc. But we have experienced a 6 month lifespan when having only 4 covers in rotation.
Q: Can I use half the bottles for revitalizing half the number of covers?
A: No, you must use the full bottles when revitalizing any amount of covers (up to 15) as the product would be too diluted in the wash water if only half the treatment was used.
Directions for Use:
1) Shake before use / Agiter avant utilisation
2) Load 10-15 diaper covers into
washing machine / Chargez 10-15 couvre-couches dans la machine à laver
3) Add entire contents of bottle A (100 mL) Pre-treatment to detergent compartment / Ajouter tout le contenu de la bouteille A (100 ml) Prétraitement dans le compartiment à détergent
4) Run heavy duty warm cycle ( 30-40C / 90-100 F ) - wait for machine to finish. Leave garments in washing machine / Exécutez un cycle chaud très résistant - attendez que la machine ait fini. Laisser les vêtements dans la machine à laver
5) Add entire contents of bottle B (100 mL) Revitalizer to detergent compartment /
Ajouter tout le contenu de la bouteille B (100 ml) Revitalizer dans le compartiment à détergent
6) Run normal warm cycle ( 30-40C / 90-100 F ) - wait for cycle to finish / Exécuter un cycle de réchauffement normal - attendre la fin du cycle
7) Transfer garments to dryer / Transférer les vêtements dans la sécheuse
8) Important — Dry using HOT setting to set Revitalizer / Important — Sécher à CHAUD pour régler le Revitalisant